Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

My first post


 Miss you mom

Life is too short for us to spend

it is unpredictable for all

life cannot be compared with age 

causes it is unstable  yo live

life is full of ups and down, one day

we will have to leave this beautiful world.

 

In the year of 2022

it was on the date of 26

April month that year

the day was Tuesday 

and the time was 11 past

but I was in class eight

at the age of fifteen.


It was a time my mom to say good bye

and leave this peaceful country

she abandon her seven child

without  saying any good bye for them

no words can be hear form my mom. 

 

The world become silent when she left

living creature around seems soundless

the beautiful blue sky transformed

into darkness with loud thunderstorm

you may be up in heaven now

but you will always be with me mom. 


If only I could have the chance

to see your face ones more or

to hear your voice one final time

just like it was before

the day that heaven calls for me

will be a relief from all this pain 


I recite the prayer for my mom

I will run to you with open arms and

I am still waiting for a you to

become my mom in next generation

cause I am not satisfied with your love. 

 

 


 












 


6 comments:

My first post

  Miss you mom Life is too short for us to spend it is unpredictable for all life cannot be compared with age  causes it is unstable  yo liv...